當前位置: Language Tips> 商務職場> 入職
分享到
1. Forget about excuses 不要尋找借口
No boss cares why an assignment wasn't done. It's your job to get it done and on time.
沒有老板在乎你沒有完成職責的原因。因此及時完成工作是你的事。
2. Don't aim for perfection 不要苛求“完美”
Getting it done well and on time is much more important than doing it "Perfectly"
及時把工作做好比做得“完美”重要得多。
3. Carrying your share is not enough 只做份內事是不夠的
Bosses value people who do their job and look around for, create or ask for more real work.
上司看重那些不僅做份內事而且主動尋找、創造或要求更多工作的員工。
4. Follow through 自始至終完成工作
Tie up the loose ends of your assignments. Don't wait to be reminded, particularly by a Supervisor.
對分配給你的工作做到有始有終,不要等到別人特別是你的主管來提醒你。
5. Anticipate problems 預見到問題
When your responsibilities depend on input from others, check their plans and their understanding of what you're requesting.
當你的工作有賴于他人的參與時,要核對他們的計劃并確認他們知道你的要求。
6. Be resilient about problems 堅韌樂觀地面對難題
Part of carrying your responsibilities is understanding that unforeseeable failures by others are a routine part of work life. When problems occur, no one is picking on you and you can't excuse it as bad luck.
發生別人無法預料到的失誤是工作生涯中常見的事情。理解這一點就是你工作職責的一部分。當問題發生時, 沒有人怪罪于你,你也不能以運氣不好作為借口。
7. Don't take problems to your boss 別把問題留給你的上司
If you lack the authority, come prepared with solutions when you broach the problem. Even though your boss may not use your solutions, you've made an impression as a problem solver - not as a problem collector.
如果你權力有限,在去見上司以前要準備好解決問題的方案。即使你的上司可能不采納你的解決方案,也已經給他留下了這樣的印象:你是解決問題而不是收集問題的人。
8. Attendance counts 出滿勤
People quickly become aware of who makes an effort to be there and who uses any excuse to miss a day.
從出勤情況可以很快看出,誰在努力工作,誰在尋找理由混日子。
9. Don't be a squeaking wheel 不要難字當頭,喋喋不休
Don't be seen as " Here comes a problem".
不要讓人見到你就覺得“又來了一個問題”。
10.Don't carry grudges 不要嫉妒懷恨他人
You cannot win them all. So don't squander your energy, the goodwill of your allies, and the patience of your boss by turning every issue into a crusade.
你不可能勝過所有的人,因此不要把每個問題都變成爭斗,這樣就會浪費你的精力,喪失你同事的善意和你上司的耐心。
11.Choose your battles carefully 慎重選擇是否“開戰”
Ask yourself: how much difference the problem really makes. Is it worth making an enemy? Do I have a realistic chance of winning
捫心自問:這個問題到底有多大的重要性?是否值得你為此樹敵?我有切實的獲勝機會嗎?
12.Deal directly with the person who makes the decision直接與決策者打交道
Dealing with people with less authority may be easier on your nerves, but you'll be wasting time and effort.
可能與職權較小的人打交道不會使你那么緊張,但這會浪費你的時間和精力。
(英語點津 Jennifer 編輯)?
上一篇 : 職場感謝語大全
下一篇 : 上司希望你明白的二十四件事 (二)
分享到
關注和訂閱
電話:8610-84883645
傳真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn