對于那些不是科班出身的人,想要應聘導游這一職位還有點難度。我們看看下面這位語言文學專業的學生是怎么應對面試的吧。
A=Applicant I=Interviewer
I: It says here that you graduated from Beijing Normal University with a
major in English Language and Literature.
簡歷上面說你畢業于北京師范大學英語語言文學專業。
A: Right. Then you may think that I am not fit for this job according to my
educational background.
對。你可能認為我的教育背景并不適合這份工作。
I: Yes.
是的。
A: But I want to be a tour guide very much because I like traveling and
meeting various kinds of people. So I took an evening course at the Tourism
School of Beijing after graduation and I have gotten a qualification
certificate.
但是我很想當一名導游,因為我喜歡旅游,也喜歡和各種各樣的人打交道,所以畢業后我參加了北京旅游學院的夜校,而且已經獲得了資格證書。
I: So you must be an extravert?
看來你是個外向的人?
A: Yes, I always enjoy being with a group of people and chatting with them.
對,我喜歡和大家一起暢談。
I: What do you think are the responsibilities of a tourist guide?
你認為導游的職責是什么?
A: A tourist guide must be responsible for arranging and coordinating tour
activities, and offering service of transportation, accommodation, sightseeing,
shopping and entertainment.
作為一名導游要安排和協調旅游活動,并為游客提供交通、膳宿、觀光、購物和娛樂服務。
I: Don't you consider it a hard work?
你不認為這是一份非常辛苦的工作嗎?
A: Hard but interesting, I think.
雖然艱苦但很有趣。
I: Have you any experience as a tourist guide?
你有做導游的工作經驗嗎?
A: Yes, I usually guided foreign tourists around Beijing when I was in
University.
有,在大學期間我經常帶領外國游客游覽北京。
I: Have you ever learned any other foreign languages other than English?
除了英語,你還學過別的外國語嗎?
A: Yes, I have learned a little French and Japanese as well.
也學過一些法語和日語。
(來源:大耳朵英語 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)