99e热国产最新地址获取,成人一a毛片免费视频,一级a爱看片免费观看,最近最新中文字幕大全免费一

您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
 





 
房地產英語:協商租賃條件
[ 2006-11-09 10:03 ]

羅伯茨一家最終看中了魯賓遜花園的房子。他們決定把它租下來。但是他們覺得租金太高了,還想把墻紙換一換。于是羅伯茨一家通過代理和業主進行了協商。

A--Agent Mr. Chen 物業代理陳先生
B--Client 1 Mr. Roberts 客戶一 羅伯茨先生
C--Client 2 Mrs. Roberts 客戶二 羅伯茨太太

A: Mr. Roberts, I am so glad that your family likes the unit so much.
羅伯茨先生,我很高興你的家人喜歡這房子。

B: Mr. Chen, we have seen many apartments, and finally agreed to rent the Robinson Garden flat.
陳先生,我們已經看過很多公寓了,最后我們同意租魯賓遜花園的房子。

C: The appliances and furniture suit our taste. Also, the rooms are big enough for our kids. However, could you help us to negotiate a better rent with the landlord?
用具和室內家具很符合我們的品味。而且,對我的孩子來說,房子也夠大。但是,你可以幫我們和業主商量一個合理的租金嗎?

A: How much is it?
你認為多少呢?

B: I would like to reduce the rent to forty thousand HK dollars per month. Also, is there any rent-free period?
我希望把每月租金減到四萬港幣。另外,有沒有免租期呢?

A: I'll have to discuss it with the landlord first.
這個問題我必須先與業主協商。

(After half an hour, the Roberts' family comes back to the ABC properties Company Agency)
(半小時后,羅伯茨一家回到ABC物業代理公司。)

B: Any good news for me?
有沒有好消息呢?

A: Yes, after a long talk with the landlord, he promised to reduce the monthly rent to forty- three thousand HK dollars. The rent-free period is fourteen days. These are very reasonable terms. What do you think?
有的,和業主協商后,他答應每月租金減到四萬三千港幣。免租期為十四天。這些條件非常合理,你認為怎樣?

B: Well, let me see. The total for the monthly rent, management fee and government rates will be forty-five thousand dollars. I think it is still too high. What if the rent includes the government fees?
讓我想一想。租金,管理費加上政府稅金,每個月總共是四萬五千港幣。我覺得還是高了些。 租金能不能包括政府稅金?

C: Also, is it possible for me to have painted walls instead of the wallpaper?
另外,墻壁能否刷漆來代替墻紙呢?

A: Let me call the landlord now. Please have a seat.
我立刻聯系業主,請坐一下。

(After ten minutes, they finally agree to the lease terms.)
(十分鐘后,雙方同意所有租賃條件。)

A: The landlord will come to my office in fifteen minutes. Both parties have to sign a provisional tenancy agreement.
業主十五分鐘后會到公司。然后雙方簽訂一份臨時租約。

C: Great. Thank you, Mr. Chen.
太好了,謝謝,陳先生。

A: You're welcome.
不用客氣。

(改編自:英語周報 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)

 
 
相關文章 Related Stories
 
         
 
 
 
 
 
         

 

 

 
 

48小時內最熱門

     

本頻道最新推薦

     
  Super-duper 超級連字(1)
  面試英語:工作經驗 Work Experience
  房地產英語:討價還價
  Get your butt into gear. 該干活了!
  面試英語:教育背景

論壇熱貼

     
  福娃英文名更改,為何事先不考慮好?
  C-E: 臺下諸葛亮 臺上豬一樣
  請教高人:關于社保方面的詞匯
  “流行金曲”大家評
  常用英語口語1000句
  婚禮上牧師的證言